Sunday, June 10, 2012

Princess Panda


Bonjour mes amis! It is I, Panda the cat. Due to my overwhelming popularity and ever increasing adoring fan club, it has been decided I should have my own blog spot.
For those of you who do not know who I am..? (All 5 of you). I am Panda, a.k.a, Princess Panda. Resident clinic cat, at Pet Vet Credit Valley.
My days are spent meandering the hallways, awaiting my well trained humans to open doors for me to go wherever I may choose (suckers!). My goal of the day (everyday), is to score as many nibbles as possible.
Those crazy humans say I need to lose weight?...pffft!! So what if I have a little junk in the trunk! Hey, fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go round.
Today we played hide and seek...guess who raided the cookie jar when everyone ran off to hide....woohoo..Score!!
Anyways, I`m feeling a little tired, time for my 15th nap of the day. I`ll be checking in regularly with updates on what`s going around the clinic, health advice and of course, weight loss tips. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment